The information we may collect
The following information about you may be collected, stored and used when we provide our services. If you do not provide the relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or may not be able to enjoy specific services we offer, or we will not be able to achieve the effect that the related service will deliver.
The information you provided
The personal information you provide to us when registering for an account or using our services, such as your phone number, e-mail, etc.;
The information you store when you use our services, and the shared information you provide to others through our services.
Your information we got
We may collect the following information when you use the service:
- Log Messages are technical information that may be collected automatically through cookies, or otherwise by you using our services, including device or software information such as your mobile device, web browser, or other program used to access our services The configuration information provided, your IP address and the version and device identification used by the mobile device;
- Information that you search or browse while using our services, such as additional information and content details that you may want to view or use while you are using our services.
How we may use information
We may use the information collected during the process of providing your services for the following purposes:
- Provide you with services
- Used to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you when we provide services for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes;
- Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
- Let us know more about how you access and use our services to respond specifically to your individual needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions or other things to you and other users Response;
- Software certification or management software upgrade;
- Let you participate in surveys on our products and services.
How do you access and control your personal information
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical measures to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or use of our services provided by other personal information. While accessing, updating, correcting, and deleting the preceding information, we may ask you to authenticate to secure your account.
The information we may share
We do not share your personal information with any third party without your consent, except in the following circumstances.
We may share your personal information with our partners and third-party service providers, contractors and agents (e.g., communication service providers that send out emails or push notifications on our behalf, map service providers that provide us with location data) Share (they may not be in your jurisdiction) for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services;
- For the purposes described in the "How We May Use Information" section;
- Understand, maintain and improve our services.
We or our affiliates may also retain, save or disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- Comply with court orders or other legal procedures;
- Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies.
Use for the observance of applicable laws and regulations, safeguarding the public interest in the community or protecting the safety and legitimate rights and interests of our customers, us or our group companies, other users or employees.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent the loss of information, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious measures, it is impossible for the Internet industry to ensure 100% security of information even if all efforts are made to strengthen security measures. You need to understand that the systems and communications networks you use to access our services may be subject to problems beyond our control.
The information you share
Our many services allow you to share your information publicly, not only with your social network but also with all users of the service, such as the information you upload or post on our services (including your Personal public information, the list you created), your response to information uploaded or posted by others, and location data and log information about the information. Other users who use our services may also share information about you, including location data and log information. In particular, our social media services are specifically designed to enable you to share information with users all over the world, allowing you to deliver shared information in real time and extensively. As long as you do not delete the shared information, the information will remain in the public domain. Even if you remove the shared information, the information may still be cached, copied or stored independently by other users or unaffiliated third parties not controlled by us, or by other Users or these third parties are kept in the public domain.
Therefore, please be cautious about the content that you upload, post and communicate through our services. In some cases, you can control the range of users who have permission to browse your shared information through the privacy settings of some of our services. If you request removal of your information from our services, please do so through the terms of these particular terms of service.
Sensitive personal information you share
Specific personal information may be considered as sensitive personal information due to its particularity, such as your race, religion, personal health and medical information. Sensitive personal information is more strictly protected than other personal information.
How we may gather information
Our third-party partners or we may collect and use your information through cookies and store such information as log information.
We use our cookies to provide you with more personalized user experience and service and for the following purposes:
- Remember your identity. For example, cookies help us identify you as a registered user of us;
You can refuse or manage cookies in your browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience and some services may not work properly.
We may send you mail and information
- Mail and information push
While you use our services, we may use your information to send email, news or push notifications to your device. If you do not want to receive this information, you can opt-out on your device by following our tips.
- Service-related announcements
We may issue a service-related announcement to you when necessary, such as suspending a service due to system maintenance. You may not be able to cancel these service-related, nature does not belong to the promotion of the announcement.
- Information collected by third-party services accessed through our services, including any third party websites;
- Information collected by other companies or agencies that advertise on our services.